A Life Designed is the journal of an ordinary girl who shares about the discovery of her unique identity, purpose, promises, and the adventure of her life journey since she chose to walk with an extraordinary Creator. Chrisna, as a traveler on a journey from the perspective of a designer, shares her testimony about how she learned to take ownership of her choices, of who God has made her to be and of what He has promised her through Christ.
A Life Designed is about:
- being redirected and adapting to changes,
- the value in waiting/transitioning,
- the importance of health in spirit, soul and body,
- the discovery of treasures found in taking steps of faith, and
- facing challenges and unknown seasons that did not always makes sense.